When Communication was announced as the theme for World Usability Day 2010, Elizabeth Rosenzweig, Founder, knew John Hockenberry would be the perfect choice as Honorary Chairman. This year's events and forums will focus on how products and services impact communications. Programs will examine all products and services used in the communication process including: cellular phones, mobile devices, social media, email, video, and perhaps other exciting technologies that may not have hit the mainstream!
Good leaders are:
* Focused – Have a strategic goal in mind and are able to navigate people towards that goal.
* Clear communicators – Able to explain the goal and make points simply and clearly.
* Passionate – About what they do with some of this passion being transferred to the community.
* Consistent – Behaves and provides a consistent approach independent of who is listening.
* Informed – Take the time to do their homework and learn as much as possible about a topic to help them make a balanced decision. If they are not informed they take the time to find out what they need to know.
As the most standards-compliant Web browser, Opera is dedicated to promoting Web standards across the globe. Web standards make the Web available to anyone, on any device, anywhere in the world.